Monday, March 24, 2008

ultra switch



just thought i'd quickly mention this revision to my weekend race schedule, then follow-up with a few more details later today.

in a last minute change of plans, instead of the h.a.t. 50k in maryland this weekend, i've decided to switch directions and run the b.u.s queens 60k in forest park, queens, new york. aside from the switch from trail to road ultra, and the increased distance from 50k to 60k, the local ultra will work out much better, logistically, than would the drive to and from maryland (plus the overnight stay).

7 comments:

Tomas said...

Wow... i thought I would be going long this weekend in my marathon...
a 60k race... that's really something!
You are really lucky having a race like that close to your home!
Best of luck! (although luck doesn't play a big part)

Anonymous said...

nice taper :D :D :D

TonyP said...

What time are you picking me up to head to the 60k ??? :)

CTmarathoner said...

oh, so Anthony DOES want to do the 60K!

rundangerously said...

anthony,

are you up for the 60k?

if so, we can all go down there together (emmy, you, maybe rob, and me)!

A Plain Observer said...

heck, what's 10 more kilometers!

rundangerously said...

myriam, the 60k is a new distance for me - so just finishing it will give me a pr :)