Friday, June 13, 2008

friday the 13th: a birthday!

thank goodness "paraskevidekatriaphobia," a ridiculously unpronounceable word supposedly meaning fear of friday the 13th doesn't apply to emmy!

but, to be on the safe side, knock on wood, i'll pass over the black cats in favor of a more friendly-looking pair to wish her a happy birthday!

not only is it emmy's birthday today - but it's a birthday which moves her into a new age group!
WOO HOO!

so i hope everyone who follows this blog will join me in wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

CTmarathoner said...

thank you --I am so embarrassed. I was ironically born on Friday the 13th 5 years ago -yikes. Ike took part in a 4th grade states expo this morning (he had Iowa)--it reminded me that you are doing the 50 states and maybe you will do close to 50 for your 50th. One of the kids had Alaska -on my list of states to do in 2009!! and what marathon is in Iowa?
thank you for the birthday cat! My 2 black cats seemed to know it was my b-day today (extra friendly)or maybe they were just hungry...

Laura said...

Sorry for the delay, but happy belated birthday Emmy :)