Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 scarsdale 15k and 4 miler: race photos and results



just back from the scardale races. katie ran the 4 miler, finished in 41:40, and got a third place age group award!! woo hoo!!

despite the raw, wet weather conditions - it was a great time. sue and her boys were there. john was there. fellow taconic road runners art and bob h., were there. other friends, at the risk of leaving someone out, included, noonie, anton, joe h., joe g., bob a., and tom.

links to the results posted below.

here are my race photos:


pre-race: sue.


pre-race: john and art.


katie, taking on the "hill."


katie, done!


john, me, and bob.


d.j. and marcus.


me and joe.


me and anton.
______________________________________________

here are the 15k results from the rec. department.
here are the 4 mile results from the rec. department.

here are some photos from the 2008 races.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have made it today! I would have loved finishing on that track!

DawnB said...

congratulations to Katie.