Sunday, March 8, 2009

boston build-up 25k: race photos and results



what a great day for a race! amazingly, don woke up late and missed the start of race (and our planned rendition of happy birthday)! so his birthday wishes took place post-race.

i managed a 1:56:50, and rob was right behind me in 1:57. emmy, uncharacteristically, finished in 2:14.

here is my race report.

here are the results from clubct.

here are my race photos:


emmy, putting up don's b-day poster.


rob's post-race interview w/the media.


jonathan and julie ("raceslikeagirl")


noonie


evan


kate


emmy and noonie


brian


roy, signing card for don.


rob, "there's more salt on me, than the bagel!"


don and emmy grapple over who takes home to poster :D



al and roy discuss finer points of the camera :D

check out emmy's photos.
check out the video clip and press coverage.

2 comments:

Cris said...

Less "standing around" pictures! More running pictures! :D

CTmarathoner said...

nice photos and video clip..I make no excuses, as I told Dawn..I ran the race with Anton and he promises to send me photos that his wife took of the runners along the course.