Saturday, February 14, 2009

stratford ymca sweetheart run: race photos and results



cold, but a great day to run! there was a record turnout for the stratford ymca sweetheart 4 mile run this morning. here is the short version: emmy and i won our team age group. kate and brian took third in their team age group. emmy, kate, brian, and chris also took home individual age group awards!

here is my race report.

here are the official results from hi-tek racing.

here are some photos:




race registration.


don


brian and kate :D


kate and a new friend :D


a view from the start ;)


chris and me.


emmy, ronnie, and paul.


sal.


sherry and marty.


chris, me, rob, and emmy.

brian, kate, emmy, me, and a little hardware :D

3 comments:

UltraBrit said...

What a wonderful race! I had so much fun. I love my new friend, Boomer. Congrats to all of us on getting trophies and medals.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Emmy again. You guys are unbeatable!! Wayne

CTmarathoner said...

Kate was thrilled with all that hardware! It was worth the trip just to see her with that puppy,her trophy and medal!