Sunday, October 3, 2010

no race this weekend :(

except for a trip to my brother's house yesterday to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday, i've been in the middle of a rough patch of flu-like symptoms (fevers and chills, mostly). yesterday may have been a minor set-back because my symptoms returned this morning - argh!

so i had to skip the half marathon in putnam county. the way i felt, i doubt i could have walked the distance - much less run it. this is now my lowest mileage running week in recent memory - 4.5 miles. hopefully i can get back to running in another day or two. i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to get this thing checked out (since it's taking it's sweet time working it's way out of my system).

stay tuned...

on the positive side, katie and her field hockey team went to the bronx zoo and participated in the kids walk to cure diabetes this morning :D

No comments: