Thursday, July 26, 2018

2018 NYRR Team Championships Packet Pickup


This afternoon I picked up my bib for the Team Championship races on Saturday.  There are no shirts given out for these races.  Instead NYRR has given out various running related goodies over the years.  For the 2018 edition we get a running shoes bag!  These are pretty cool, actually.  I've only gotten this swag once before (if I remember correctly) - and it was at a trail 50k! Running shoes or not, it's a pretty nifty bag :D

As for the 5 miler, it will be more of a jog instead of a race for me.  Coming off my 44 mile DNF at Vermont last weekend and on the day before my 8th trip up to the Escarpment Trail Run on Sunday, this one more about socializing with fellow runners and their teams!  Taconic always comes out in force for this one - along w/post-race food and refreshments (e.g. beer) :D

If your at this one - say hello!

No comments: