Wednesday, August 23, 2017

2017 Waveny Summer XC Series 2.5 Miler: Race Photos & Results


Never let it be said there isn't room for bonus mileage (even in 10ths) at a 2.5 mile race!  Somehow I managed to miss a CLEARLY marked turn on the trail at the Waveny Summer Series - and ran 2.6 instead of the 2.5 mile course!  It pays to pay attention - haha!  That little bit extra distance kept me from breaking 20 minutes (20:35, 8:14 pace) :O

This was my first Waveny Summer Series race of the summer.  My twice a week Summer Session class ended last week and freed up a bunch of time (albeit far to close to the end of Summer).

Here are the official results from ClubCt




Thanks Jim, for the great photo of me in action :D

2 comments:

Dan C said...

Sorry for leading you astray Frank. And you even question me as I made the wrong turn.

rundangerously said...

Dan, not your fault! it takes a team to have missed that turn :D