Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014 nyrr bronx 10 miler: race photos & results


it's hard to believe this was my 3rd straight bronx 10 miler!  but in terms of time, it was a slow day - my 1:22:14 was almost 7 minutes slower than my 1:15:27 finish in 2013 (and 4 minutes slower than the westport 10 miler over the labor day weekend)!  but i was more than happy with the result given the sharp drop in mileage during September, in the wake of scalding my hand.

this was race number 4 of the 5 boro series - with the last one, the staten island half, on deck next month.  it was also qualifying race number 8 (nyrr race number 9) on the road to my 9+1 for the 2015 nycm. the 9+1 should be done, at the latest, with the 2014 nyc marathon :D

here are the race result from nyrr


 




the rest of my photos are up on facebook.

No comments: