Friday, September 26, 2014

2014 nyrr bronx 10 miler packet pick-up


i picked-up my race bib and shirt for the bronx 10 miler yesterday afternoon.  it was a grey, drizzly walk from the 86th street train station.  the 10 miler will be my 7th scored race on the road to 9+1 for the 2015 nycm.  it is also race number 4 of the 5 boro series!  along w/the staten island half next month, it would be the first time I've knocked of all races of the 5 boro series two years in a row!

but sunday is also my first race back since my right hand was scalded 2+ weeks ago.  i missed the norwalk half that first weekend and sat out the fall distance frolic 30k last weekend.  while i didn't race last weekend, i did get in some decent runs (with a bandaged finger in tow).  even so, my overall mileage for september is significantly off - what will be the lowest for the year.

still, it's great to bandage free... and line up for another race! 

No comments: