Monday, July 27, 2009

2009 escarpment trail run 30k: race photos and results



yesterday i did the escarpment trail run for the second time. 2006 was a long time ago - long enough to forget how grueling a roller coaster ride up and down 6 mountains in 18.7 miles can be (even without the muddy conditions we had)! i finished in 5:43:20 (23 minutes slower than my earlier performance). despite the muddy, wet conditions, it was a great time!

here is my race report. link to the results once they're posted.

here are my race photos:




emmy



ian and me

buses, unloading runner cargo :D

doug and john


kim


dick vincent

wolfpit mans an aid station!

frank and frank


infamous wreckage landmark



done!


the "money" shot :D


post race: todd and ian

post-race: ken and me


post-race: todd and family :D

barbara

patrick

emmy and john

great plates and bumper stickers!

emmy, ian, and jim

3 comments:

Morrissey said...

nice pics and recap frank! Good to see you in windham! You burned through the course!

A Plain Observer said...

I can say that you are pretty amazing but I have said that enough...no, not enough bc you never cease to amaze me. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Frank, nice meeting up with you post race. Hope your pinky is healing flawlessly so as not to interfere with any tea drinking!