Monday, September 3, 2018

2000 miles and counting :D


This morning I crossed 2,000 miles (2002.6 to be precise) for 2018!  I have no plans to relive my glory years (ha) - but it's easily been a decade since I've logged this many miles at this point (8 months) in a given year.  At this rate, I could finish 2018 with 2,800 miles - again, something I haven't done in a decade.

On Friday, I was 40 miles shy of 2,000 miles.  I thought that 40 miles over the Labor Day weekend was a decent enough goal - hand in hand with binge watching the just released "Jack Ryan" on Amazon Prime ;D

Mission accomplished on both fronts (it took until Sunday morning to watch all 8 episodes of Jack Ryan).  I ran 17 miles Saturday morning, 13.1 miles Sunday morning, and capped off the trifecta with 12 miles this morning - for a total of 42.1 miles this holiday weekend.


I took this selfie at the south end of Crestwood Lake, along the Bronx River Greenway - about mile 7 of my run this morning.

No race run this weekend - but the Fifth Avenue Mile is on deck for next Sunday!

No comments: