Thursday, November 16, 2017

2017 NYRR NYC ("Knickerbocker") 60K Packet Pickup


Yesterday I picked up my bid and shirt for the NYRR NYC 60K (f/k/a Knickerbocker 60K). It's been a long time since I did this race - going back to 2009, if memory serves me correctly! Back then it was called the Knickerbocker 60K and was put on by the Broadway Ultra Society.

Given the forecast for rain, I have serious qualms about lining up for it. But a more practical matter may sidetrack me because I've been trying to recover from a sore throat that morphed into a head cold, then blossomed into a chest cold - argh! While the physical grief is behind me at this point, I've missed a few running days (to put it mildly).

Be that as it may, I'll line up and see how many loops of the park I can get in :D

As always, if you're at this one - say hello!

No comments: