Sunday, April 10, 2016

Greenwich Cup Half Marathon: Race Photos & Results


The Greenwich Cup Half Marathon started off on the sand - that was an interesting twist!  Except for a chilly start (mostly a pesky wind chill), it was a great morning to be outside and run.  The half included a loop of Todd's point at the start and finish - with the middle portion on the streets of mostly Old Greenwich and Riverside.  It was a great course.

As for my race, I surprised myself with a 1:42:06 - my fastest half in a while!  It was even more surprising since it was my first race in almost 2 months - and coming off a winter of relatively low weekly mileage.  Overall, it's a good benchmark for me as I start building my mileage base back up for the Spring :D

Here are the official race results from Hi-Tek.







No comments: