Friday, April 1, 2016

April 2016 Race Schedule


After a lull in my running and racing over the winter, last month the mileage finally began to creep up again. The 137.5 miles for March was my highest mileage month since last November! Hopefully the low mileage months are now behind me :D

This weekend kicks off with Mudders & Grunters on Sunday.  It conflicts with my hometown 15k, but opted for the trails (and water crossings) over the roads.  The following weekend also has another conflict, with the NYRR 4 miler on the same day as the VCTC Urban Environmental Challenge 10k.  I'll stick with the 10k and trails that weekend :D

I haven't planned a race for the Boston Marathon weekend, but may find one to run.  The week after will be the Leatherman's Loop - one of my all time favorites (and another weekend on trails)!  The only question for me is whether to run the Sybil Ludington 50k the day before :D

Here's how it looks so far:

4/3 - Mudders & Grunters, 10k
4/10 - Urban Environmental Challenge 10k
4/24 - Leatherman's Loop 10k

As wlways, if you're at any of them - say hello!

No comments: