Monday, November 16, 2009

2009 terry ryan memorial 10k: photos and results



the 2009 terry ryan memorial 10k in hastings was my second race of the day (on the heels of the nyrr cross country 5k championships in van cortlandt park). it was a return trip to this race - with much nicer conditions than the cold and blustery weather at the 2008 edition). while the 43:06 finish was slower than my 2008 result (41:42), i was still pleased with the outcome.

here is my race report, and here are the race results.

here are some pictures:





here are a few more race photos.

and here are some pictures from the 2008 race.

1 comment:

A Plain Observer said...

Goodness Frank! I dont know how you can run two races in a row. That's what makes you randangerous.
Thank you for the nice comment on my daughter's competition.