Saturday, June 13, 2009

2009 norwalk summer series 3 miler: race photos and results



just back from the first race of the 2009 norwalk summer series. ran the 3 miler in 19:23. katie finished her first race of the year in just under 30 minutes!

here is my race report.

here are the official results from lightfoot runners.

here are my race photos:


pre-race: katie and kate


pre-race: dawn and me.


pre-race: roy and me


rob, cheering katie on!


katie, turning into the finish.


katie, finishing just under 30 minutes!


post-race


rob and roy.


brian, making plans for a race tomorrow :D


emmy, the birthday girl :D


roy and evan


anton

sherry and emmy (john and rob in background)


don, announcing the race results.



and this great one from roy: kate, rob - and me w/my gilligan hat :D

and check out kate's great pictures!

3 comments:

Tim Wilson said...

Good job, and congrats to Katie!

Look forward to the race report.

DawnB said...

great seeing you and katie today, it always warms my heart to see you both at a race togeter. I'm still dreaming of day for me and one of my boys at race.

I do believe the humidity dropped after the race. I came back home and went for a run or could be it was because I was running 2 min per mile slower than when i ran the race :)

Running CT said...

Good seeing you Frank!
Katie got first Place! Congrats