Sunday, October 1, 2017

October 2017 Race Schedule


Hard to believe October is here already!  Seems like I write a variation of that sentence as the intro to almost every month, but time just flies by these days.  It's flown by so quickly that I haven't really been able to decide on any races for the second half of the month.  The only two on the schedule so far are Pain to Paine Half Marathon next week and the Long Island 6-Hour Run the following week. 

I love the Paine to Paine Trail Half - which pretty much covers a good chunk of my weekend running routes.  The 6-Hour is a different story: more of a way for me to confront getting a final (decent) long run before the NYC Marathon next month!  While I will be happy w/at least 20+ miles (26.2 for that matter), my goal for it will to reach 50K and get in 31 miles.

As mentioned, not sure what's on deck for second half of the month.  But I do hope to run some of my favorite Halloween races during the last weekend :D

Here's how it looks so far:

10/8 - Pain to Paine Trail Half Marathon
10/15 - Long Island 6 Hour Run

10/22 - short distance Halloween Race?
10/29 - short distance Halloween Race?

As always, if you're at any of these - say Hello!

No comments: