Friday, December 11, 2015

Pirate Radio Stations Verified Certificate from L'Associazione Italiana Radioacolto (L'A.I.R.) - Level 1

Today I received my new (and final) Certificate from L'Associazione Italiana Radioascolto (roughly translated, the Italian Radio Listeners Association) for having verified reception of 100 or more pirate radio stations! It is the highest of the 4 levels of recognition, in terms of the number of pirate broadcasters heard and verified (10, 30, 50 and 100 stations).

In September I earned the 2nd level Certificate (50 or more pirate stations verified). Of the 110 submissions for this level, approximately twenty percent (25%) are North American pirate broadcasters. The remaining seventy-five percent (75%) are European pirates logged via the SDR at the University of Twente, in the Netherlands.

Thank you Fiorenzo for processing my diploma!

No comments: