Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blue Dragon AM Italian shortwave pirate radio 6975 khz (via SDR) eQSL

 

This fantastic eQSL arrived from Blue Dragon AM yesterday.  What makes this one especially cool is that it was from Blue Dragon's first broadcast!  I tuned in to their shortwave broadcast, from Italy, via the SDR at Twente in the Netherlands.  Programming consisted of mostly dance music, including that disco classic "Le Freak" :D

From the email:

I'm very happy that you have listened the first transmission of Blue Dragon AM.

Blue Dragon is an Italian project that I thought for a long time and I've been able to accomplish after made a 100 w transmitter and have installed some dipoles that allow me to cover various frequencies.

I hope to have you back among our listeners and thanks to share info about my blog.

Greetings.

Mr. Blue

Please take the time to check out their blog (link above)!

No comments: