Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pirate Radio Stations Verified Certificate from L'Associazione Italiana Radioacolto (L'A.I.R.) - Level 2

Today I received my new Certificate from L'Associazione Italiana Radioascolto (roughly translated, the Italian Radio Listeners Association) for having verified reception of 50 or more pirate radio stations!   It is the 2nd of the 4 levels of recognition, in terms of the number of stations heard and verified (10, 30, 50 and 100 stations), with regard to non-traditional (e.g. pirate) broadcasters.  Last month i earned the 3rd level Certificate (30 or more pirate stations verified).

Of the 50 submissions for this level, approximately twenty percent (20%) are North American pirate broadcasters. The remaining eighty percent (80%) are European pirates logged via the SDR at the University of Twente.

It may take me a few more months to reach the 1st level (100 or more stations) - but it will be fun getting there!

Thank you Fiorenzo for processing my diploma!

No comments: