Saturday, March 29, 2014

2014 wurtsboro mountain 30k: race photos & results


another wurtsboro mountain 30k is in the books!  this is one of my all-time favorite races - at any distance.  and, as recently as yesterday, i was on the fence about running it because of a nasty chest cold that i couldn't seem to shake for the last week. in fact, if wasn't for the forecast of rain on sunday, i would have skipped it and run the boston blowout instead.

as luck had it the rain held off for the race!  given my less than 100% condition, i was very pleased with my 2:37:04, 8:26 pace, finish. there were a couple of moments out there when i questioned my decision-making process - but all's well that ends well ;O 

i'll write up a short race report in the next couple of days.

here are the race results from coolrunning.










here are the rest of my photos up on facebook.

No comments: