Sunday, April 21, 2013

2013 leatherman's loop: race photos and results


this morning was the 27th edition of the leatherman's loop at ward pound's ridge reservation.  it was, in a word, a great time.  this was my second official loop - the first back in 2011.  i've also done the course many times on informal group runs.  it never loses its attraction as a fantastic stretch of trail to run on.

once again my only time objective was to finish in under an hour.  my 1:05:54 was well off that target - and 3 minutes slower than my 2011 finish (1:02:33).  but i still had a great time out there.  it does mean more loops in the future to nab that sub-1 hour finish :D

i'll post a short race report in a couple of days.

here are the race results.








here are the rest of my photos on facebook.

No comments: