Monday, April 20, 2020

Two Very Different Weekend Runs


The first run, on Saturday, took me by one of my favorite spots - Duck Pond.  The weather was raw, gray - and the wind chill brought the low 40's temperature down into the low 30's.  As an added incentive, got to wear my running tights one more time this month.  The high point of this run was catching random bits of one of my favorite smells - wood burning fireplaces :D

The second run, yesterday, again took me by Duck Pond.  This time the weather was easily 20 degrees warmer (and the sun had fought its way out).  Gone were the tights and hat, replaced by shorts and a cap.  Gone too was the jacket, replaced by a vest.  No wood burning fireplaces this time, but some hardly souls must have had enough cabin fever to fire up the charcoal barbeques on their decks - the random aroma in my neighborhood :D


No comments: