Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving - 2019

 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

I got in a few windy miles this morning (just under 4) before starting on our Turkey day family dinner.  Part one, the potatoes and turkey are officially in the oven.  Now for a little break before returning to kitchen duty.  My brother and his family will get here around 3 or so - then we sit down to Thanksgiving :D

On a related note, while I haven't missed road races, it's times like these that I really miss going to races.  What I really miss around the holidays - like any one of the dozens of Turkey Trots in the area - isn't the actual race, but all the pre and post-race socializing w/my running friends :(

Hopefully the urge to jump back into a race will return by Christmas.  I'm sure there'll by a few Santa runs out there :D

No comments: