Friday, October 30, 2015

2015 New York City Marathon Expo - Packet Pick-up


I went to the NYC Marathon Expo yesterday to pick up my bib.  The biggest surprise, hands down, was the streamlined entry - no ID check before entering the Expo!  That in and of itself made the experience much more efficient (ID was, as always, required to pick up the bib - together with the registration card) - and quicker :D

As for the Expo itself, I enjoyed the NYRR/TCS space - especially for the photo op ("Track Me") and the heads up to download the TCS NYCM App - which I did (and now I'm tracking down my friends bib #'s so I can track them - haha).  Ran into Bette and my fellow Taconic teammates, Ted and Mike, while walking the aisles - and said hi to Bobby, as he worked at the NYRR booth.

Next stop - Athlete's Village Sunday Morning!  As always, if you're there, say hello!









No comments: