Thursday, August 9, 2018

2018 Taconic RR Predicted Time Race at FDR Park



Last night, for second Wednesday in a row, was in FDR Park for a race!  This one was our club's predicted time 2.5 miler - no technology of any kind allowed.  It was basically the same course we ran last week for the Masters Challenge 5K, but it excluded the loop around the lower parking lot.  Just like last week it was hot and humid :O


I'm not sure what possessed me to "predict" 18 minutes when I signed up for this one last week - a momentary lapse of thought?  My 19:59 finish was a solid 2 minutes off my prediction!  No matter, it was a good time.  And afterwards came the food and drink!


I took a photo of the official results (below), but will add a link when they've been posted on the website. 


Next Taconic race is the Peekskill Brewery Mile on the 19th - don't miss that one :D







No comments: