Thursday, November 19, 2015

Beaujolais Nouveau 2015 :D


I love it when the new bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau arrive the week before Thanksgiving!  I typically pick up a couple of bottles and open one that night.  Today was no different, except I picked up a bottle in the city because Zachy's would be closed by the time I got home (had class tonight).

It turned out to be an interesting trip because, instead of the typical George Duboeuf that I normally pick up, the shop owner (tiny little place on Maiden Lane) steered me to this Paul Durdilly (his best seller last year) instead.  I opted to skip the newest "thing" a Beaujolai Nouveau rose' he just stocked.

His recommendation was pretty good (I'm drinking it as I write this :D)... so I may go back an try that rose' after all :D



No comments: