Sunday, November 9, 2014

2014 after the leaves have fallen half marathon: race photos & results

 
it's always fun when one of your favorite races gets "supersized" - in the sense on increased distance.  this was the first edition of the "after the leaves of fallen" half marathon - which i've run a few times in it's earlier incarnation as a 20k.  it's a fantastic, super scenic course.  this year included a finishers beer glass - the first time i remember any sort of swag (including tee shirts) given out - the views were plenty enough reward!

as for the race, I came in well under my 2 hour target - 1:55:04.  which itself was a couple of minutes off because I stopped at the top of the mountain to retie my laces - and take a few pictures :D

here are the race results from shawangunk runners.



 




 
here are the rest of my photos up on facebook.

No comments: