Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 nyrr joe kleinerman 10k packet pick-up


i picked up my bib and shirt for the joe kleinerman 10k on the way home from work this afternoon.  it was my first time back to the nyrr club for a packet pick-up in months.  not counting the nyc marathon (pick-up at the javits center), the last trip there for a race bib and shirt was way back in october - for the staten island half.

this weekend's 10k will be a lot warmer than the boston build-up 10k last weekend,  but the forecast is for rain on saturday, so it may be a wet one.  either way, it'll be my first nyrr point on the road to 9+1 for the 2015 nyc marathon!

as always, if you're at this one - say hello :D

1 comment:

Liv4Christ said...

Woohoo great post!!! I'll be heading down from Albany today to pick up my stuff for tomorrow!! Very excited first NYRR race on the road to 2015 marathon! Hope to see ya there @_Liv4christ