Thursday, March 2, 2017

March 2017 Race Schedule


This month will, hopefully, include a return to some long distance races!  It kicks off this weekend with the final Boston Buildup Race, the 25K, on Sunday.  Somehow I managed to miss the first 3 races of the Series this year - argh! 

The following weekend is the first of the 4 training runs that lead up to the Great New York Running Exposition 100 miler in June!  Last year I only ran the last training run (which is also my favorite part of the course). This year I hope to run 3 of the 4 training runs!

Mid-month is one of my favorite events - the NYC Half Marathon!  Looking forward to that one - and maybe some warm weather to go along with it :D

The last weekend of the month is still up in the air - but as of now I'm planning to do the Boston Blowout 30K. 

Here's how it looks so far:

3/5 - Boston Buildup 25K
3/12 - TGNY 100 Training Run #1
3/19 - NYC Half Marathon
3/26 - Boston Blowout 30K

As always, if you're at any of these races - say Hello!

No comments: